If you love your leader,
You'll
lay down your life.
If you love your leader,
You'll
protect your leader.
If you love your leader,
You'll
cover your leader.
If you love your leader,
You'll
speak up for your leader.
If you love your leader,
You'll do
anything for your leader.
If you love your leader,
You won't
speak bad about your leader.
If you love your leader,
You won't
put down your leader in front of others.
If you love your leader,
You wont
criticize your leader.
If you love your leader,
You wont
embarrass your leader.
Do I do all of that??
Yes.
When I
LOVE my leader.
Respect... i say again, is to be earned.
But...
Submission is an imperative command.
Can submission exist without respect?
I guess not.
I'm still learning too...
Obedience and willingness...
Obedience is better than sacrifice...
Hmmm.... think about it....
Time to do some soul-searching..and reflecting...
God.. teach me and help me.. that in times of high,I'll still remain low in my pride.Teach me to remain humble and stay humble.Help me Lord, to stay close to You.For You and You alone is all I desire.All of me for all of You.And I'll be satisfied.. If I just have You.
For I am nothing,
Without You.
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/25/2007 02:10:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home