AAhhhh... i think that is it...
I can't believe i've been sleeping for 12 hours for 2 days...
Thursday.. I slept at 2plus on Wed nite... or rather.. Thursday morning..and I woke up at eplus.. on Thursday!! Kaoz... I've never done that.. a while more..and I think Mum will tear down my door when she comes back from work!!!!!!!!
Slept at 1plus on Friday morning....and I got up at 1plus on Friday afternoon..faint.
God... help me!!! Many times... I've said.. I'm gonna start work.. but looks like..nothing helps..
Gosh!! What's the world happening to me?? Where's the old, diligent Rachel!?!!??
Oh man!!! Help!!!
Back to the start... beginning of 2007... I must learn to be more disciplined.. where has my disciplined gone to??
Its not what you want.. but what is convicted in your heart..
Conviction moves..preference only points..
I need to be more convicted.. Money no longer is the motivation...
I need to find another source of motivation... Yes...
A greater cause...a greater source.....
Time to sleep...
Talk to me God...and I'll listen...
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/06/2007 04:39:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home