2006!
Many first times....
March 2006 - 1st mission trip to Malang.. The best thing that happened. Made friends.. brought back Yul. Hahaha..she got integrated into our CG..and is growing.. Cool! :D
June 2006 - 1st time playing Guitar for CG! Sweat. It was supposed to be END JULY. Somehow, God sped things up.. and I realised... we dun always have to be up there to start doing things. When you are in half-way there, you can start doing it.. and along the way.. work it up there.. We don't have to be fully-equipped to be used. As long as there's a little seed... it can be put to use and with time, through watering, it can sprout forth to be a nice plant. Yup... hee.. Glad that I can be used in this way. God started preparing me since 1999! Hahaa... He knew the day would come.. I took a detour.. but I reached the destination nevertheless.. :) Thank You Lord, for using me...
Somewhere around the same time... 'promoted' to a helper in UM.. More responsibilities, more things to do.. but i enjoyed it! :D
November 2006 - 1st time doing Echo 1. Wooowww... sweat.. haha.. good learning experience... and memories to keep... haha...
Mmmm.... 1st time....having so many people with me... 1st time... calling so many people.. 1st time... being responsible for so many things at one go.....
It's been a great year! Things may not be all the way up... but...life's never smooth-sailing.. Sometimes, we go thru dark times and sometimes, we are just on the high... its our reaction and response to the situations that teaches us and help us to grow... :D
I thank God... I've been through it.. and still alive.. haha...
It's not been easy.. to let go of many things.. and to move on.... but i conquered it.. with God's strength... and have since moved on...
Thank You, Father, for always being there for me... indeed...
Psalm23The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
Thank You Lord for seeing me thru 2006.
A greater year awaits in 2007!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/03/2007 01:50:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home