Heh...firstly.. proud of myself.. went to work today.. ahhahaha...
Mmmm...something that is mundane for many... but.. dunno why... something I....... Mmmm..
BBBUUTT... 2007 is a brand new year...
Starts everything afresh...
As JX was telling me that she was transferring her stuffs from 2006 calendar to 2007, i just received a revelation. Really... a fresh start.. a brand new beginning.. leaving behind the past... and starting everything ANEW!
EVERYTHING!! Yeah... it includes bad habits.. i need to change my mindset.. and with God's strength... I can do it!! Yayy!!
Father, You are my strength, my tower of refuge... my pillar on which I can lean on... Give me hope... YES!! :DOn a 2nd note... i almost fainted in the office today. Not literally.
A client called. Not really MY client. Left by my ex-colleague. aka my Orphan policyholder. Yes. Thats what we refer to them as... after 30minutes of yayaking....the whole conversation moved into a whole new dimension... yesh...whether I settled down... am I attached?? what kind of guy i like? Filled me in with details about her BROTHER...
Faint faint faint... Oh my GOSH!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!
35.
Gardening.
Fishing.
Teacher.
Nursing.
Staff at NUH now.
Christian.
................................... what say me?
Something I told her... might sound over-spiritual.. but its a fact to me.. at least... its MY conviction.. I told her... Not everyone who walks into a church or attends church on Sunday IS a CHRISTIAN. I mean.... u know what i mean... she doesnt know which church he's from.. but.. can you imagine.. if he's from some C church.. or N church.. I'll faint loh...
She asked what I am looking for.. Mmmmmm... i'll know when i see it... feel it.. hahaha..
No la.. that wasnt what I said.. for me to know.. for you to find out.. bbuuutt...
She caught me dumb-founded. I saw her only once... 2 years back.. when I took over her cases... it was a mere 2 hour lunch... and..... she wanna me to know her brother.... hahahhahaha....
But but but but... God... if this is from You, I'll gladly consider it.. BBBUUTTT... if its just a passing train... let it pass... don't let me be tempted..... If it's an open door... please keep it open wide.. but if it's not from You, please.. close it tight and shut it away from me......
Hehhee.. nonetheless.. I think... I still know what I want..and what I'm looking for... I wont be tempted that easily...
And I wont compromise on my faith... :)
If it happens, it happens.. if it doesnt...it never will.. :)
God, You know what I want.. and You know what is best for me... Help me to see and hear... what You have prepared for me..that I'll walk right in Your path...and not stray away from thy plans...
Amen!
Meeting tmr.. 9am.. gotta get up 7am.. and yes! I can do it! :D
P.S: Thanks Van..for the many Morning calls today.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/09/2007 02:04:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home