Hahaha.
As i was doing the pics.. I just realised..that... I can do something for all my best friends this year...
for their birthdays!! Hahaha... Okie... let's see....
1. Fengyi - 19May
2. Ruiping - 1Feb
3. Peiwen - 21July
4. Emily - 4Nov
5. Huiling - 30April
6. Lexane - 4October
7. Shuying - 25August
8. Mei Ling - 18June
9. Vivi - 14Feb
Haha.. I can rem their birthdays offhand.. Can you remember your best friends birthday??
There're many birthdays in my head that I can rem too!! :D
Hahahha.. test me!! :D
Rearranging them would give me...
1. Ruiping - Joy - 1Feb
2. Vivi - 14Feb
3. Huiling - Joreen - 30April
4. Fengyi - Charlotte - 19May
5. Mei Ling - 18June
6. Peiwen - 21July
7. Shuying - 25August
8. Lexane - 4October
9. Emily - 4Nov
Hahaa... celebrating all their birthdays every month would keep me busy enough! hahaha.. MMm... okie..a little bit more time for me to get Ruiping's done..
MMmm... creative juice to start flowing now!! Yayy!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/05/2007 12:49:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home