Mmm...starting from where I left off on Sunday...
The expected took place.. and it was kindda... ookk i think...
It wasnt as bad as we thought. I guess thats due to the fact that the focus wasnt on what we thought to be. Good. At least.. it didnt distract me and affect me. Hehehe...
So.. yeah.. people are moving out..and people are coming in...
Change is the only Constant.
That's the main thing that's been said and heard over and over again the past 2 weeks at least.
Well.. I guess that's very true.
All of us needed space to grow. And if it's getting packed and squeezy, there wont be room to grow.
Need to expand out and spread out. Yupp..
Jing left UM...after 12 years and 10 months. Woah.. I can't imagine myself.. 12 years ago, I was just.. a Pri 6 kid...taking my PSLE. Hahaha.. :p
Didnt really got to know her that well. It was only the occasional "hello.." and smiles of acknowledging one another. Never get to work with her really..
But from what I see and hear.. I guess she's really a good leader.
Will still miss her. She's pretty!! Her beautiful eyes... charming!! :D
Her smile...so attractive.. hehe... Hey.. but she's married... sorry... hahhahaa....
Yeah... Will still see her around in church and pray that she'll move on to greater heights where she is going to now... :)
I'm sure she will... :D
As for 4S5.. yeah.. we'll still be growing strong...
23 left... but we've some people coming in.. and for now... we still have 62 people.. Yupp.. :D
I dunno... I was sad.. but somehow..the reality has yet to sink in...
Or probably... I've been sad for too long that... I'm immuned to it le..??
The initial news was tramatising.. but I got out of it....
For now... i guess the leaving hasnt really began...and hence the pain not yet felt..
I hope it'll not come.. and life'll still go on.. yah....
Someone commented... yah.. the day we go out.. without them, that's when... reality will sink in...
Yah.. maybe... but.... dunno..... I hope... I'll be strong...
I know i will be.....
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/25/2007 01:55:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home