Haha.. Yep..
So.. we ended our fellowship at 11plus.. Haha..CG started at 6plus..and it still ended at the same time.. Cant believe it... CGL told me it'll end about 9pm.. Thank goodness I didnt change my mind about suggesting to return the car late. I can't imagine what would happen. Gosh.. haha... :P
Yep.. was glad I made a difference in someone's life.. Yul thanked me for what i did for her when she first came to Singapore.. hahah.. how i brought her ard, helped her to settle down... took off to accompany her for interviews... fellowshipped with her.. treated her.. haha... I almost forgotten all of that.. :P
This year's thanksgiving rather 'bland' compared to previous years.. It's normally a BIG EVENT and most IMPORTANT CG at the end of the year. People prepare gifts, cards, appreciation for the people that we really wanna thank and etc... not this year.. haha..at least not for me... I had a hard time...trying to think.. who and what I wanna thank in CG... it was just B-L-A-N-K... haha... Not good... I'm sure... some people helped...or made some difference... BUT.. I can't remember anything leh... ops.... I'm sorry.....
Can't really rem anything happening, happy.. or worth remembering... this is very bad.. Mmmm....
But..still.. i just know it was a heartwarming CG afterall, hearing all the various testimonies of how God blessed, helped everyone in the CG.. one common thing... i dun think anyone particularly thanked anyone????!!??!!
This is the 1st time.. i see such thing happening in CG...
往年, everyone would be thanking so many special people who played an impt role in their spiritual walk in the past one year.. how so and so called...prayed... blessed so and so... how this person helped that person... etc etc...
Don't see anything like that this year!!!!!?
Except for Yul..mentioning me??!!?? Or maybe there were.. and i forgotten or missed it??
Mmmmm.... but... still.. i guess everyone had fun fellowshipping at the end... we just chatted... ate.. and ate some more... haha...
Hopefully, next year will be better.. :)
But i do see people growing in the CG... People beginning to open up to others... being more pro-active.. that's good... taking more ownership of the group.. thats good... I dun have to be the only one doing it.. now..everyone is involved in one thing or another... goood....
Now's my turn to make effort to come back in.... and do something for everyone too..
God, please help me..and re-ignite my passion for my CG..... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/03/2007 01:38:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home