MMm...have been wanting to blog about it since the day itself..but was too late..and too tired.. coz serving on Sun...External Traffic leh.. means reporting at 7am!!! Wanted to rest.. haha..was doing other stuffs too....so.. yah...its just seemed that it'll be a long blog which'll require a long time to finish.. so..the thought of it.. deterred me.. haha..
Okie.. here it is now.. Mmmmm....
Was out the whole morning.. Support at Expo... 10am... left at about 1245pm to pick up Kevin from the airport. My cousin, who went France for some sort of exchange program.. and he went to take some exams this time round..was there for a month plus i think.. Sigh.. i was telling hong.. if I had the money.. my LV wallet would be back with him liaoz.. haha... oh well.. next time maybe.. he'll be gone for a longer time though..might not be able to get the tax rebates then. haha...see how la.. :/
He's supposed to land at 1250pm. He sort of landed at that time.. Thank God for car. Hahah.. Thanks to 姐 for her car. Hehe.. supposed to get other things too..
Yah.. i reached about 130pm.. yah... wrong way.. sigh...
He came out at 150pm though. Wah...wait so long.. duhz..


We wanted to go to the staff canteen at T1...but.. under renovation..so... mum suggested we go AMK to eat la... okie..seems like a better idea...
So Mum, Kevin and Uncle and little cousin came with me.. while my aunt, cousin, niece and maid took cab.
I can't believe it!!!!!! I dunno what i was focusing on.. i actually missed the TPE exit.. i was on 1st lane throughout..and prob listening to them talking... when I realisd.. it was when I saw ECP on the signboard...gosh............. I could have taken just 20min to reach AMK... faint... why?? Coz TPE very direct de... faint faint faint... So.. i exited by Rocher.. passed suntec.. to beach road... then KKH..then took CTE then to AMK... it took me 40min... kaoz!! Sorry 姐 for the petrol.. :p
So... one big round..and finally end up at AMK.. Faint..that was 245pm... faint faint...
Seldom this will happen..but it happened.. gosh!! Faint faint.. I really faint at my own sillyness... or lack of focus! Arrgghh....
Had a quick quick lunch..and rushed off to drop the syrups at my place... then off to Expo to return the car.. then take bus back home.. i was soooo tired.. i slept thruout the journey! haha...
When i woke up.. i saw 2 familiar faces! Haha.. Sum and Teng. Hahaa.. they were surprised to see me as well...
Sum: Ehh?? how come the owner in the bus?? Tot u reached home le??:
Me: Yah..supposed to.. but...... told her the whole story... aha..."
So went back.. had a quick shower.. from all the running about and all the paper cuts, I was hot and sticky loh.. hehe.. Then to practice my guit for the songs later... hehe...
Kelly was late. He was preparing gifts for the CG. Hee.. nice of him rite? Mmm....
Yah.. so.. practiced... and then we went for CG. CG started at about 6plus....
We had 3 games... led by Sum, Ling and Kelly. Haha...
I think I was involved last year at Admiralty. Hee.. :)
This year nothing..
Guess all had fun... haha..
Then a short sermon... and alot of sharing...among ourselves... Mmmm....
Suddenly.. I felt that I've lost touch... (this is something I've heard from many of my fellow ushers too.. Mmm...)
They seemed suddenly close?? warm?? not those intense kindda feeling.. at least not now.. just.. felt.. Mmm... they're close.. yeah... thats a good thing.... me?? no.... nothing.....
why?? why has it turned out this way????
Much as my inner self wanna make an effort to be with them... there's something that's deterring me too... sigh.... dunno...
Yah..but.. it was a nice thanksgiving CG too...
Could feel the warmth.. haha.. due to the many many big days.... events... havent really had CG at home for like 1month plus! haha.. it was a nice feeling to be with the CG again...
(Mmm...i realised.. i'm using.."the CG.." not..."my CG...")
Somehow.. I know i'm detached... i think.. they're trying their best.. to get me to join them... haha... and I'm like being difficult... making things difficult for them.. am i??
But.. if the heart doesnt feels belonged.. what to do leh?? How to make it feel belonged???
It wasnt like that.. My heart was 100% with them initially.. but since... things have changed...
When there's a leaving..can there be a cleaving.. yeah... I left CG...and cleaved to UM. Yah. i think so.. CG is important.. i know.. but.. but ... but... can you understand what happened?? what i went through??? i guess not....
I've not physically left.. its just the change of heart... Hah..
but well oh well... I guess... I have to make an extra effort in 2007... I gotta learn to strike a balance... i hope so... but.. my heart..for now.. is still with UM... sorry... I'll try.. my best...
Yup.. After CG, we had fellowship... everyone stayed & lingered ard... we had great food..good food.. Eugene's idea of making smoothies was really good! Everyone had fun drinking the various stuffs that were brought. We had grapes, strawberries, bananas, Yakult, milk, ice cream. You can blend any combinations you want! haha..
We tried a few.. in the end... I added in Oreo too! Hahaha.. it was nice!!... here's some shots...

Ourfeast!!


Their innovative creation! Nice!:D

My CG!

The 7 Angels of w352!
i'vw still got so much to write.. but mum's nagging me to go out le..
going to visit god-grandma in hospital....
will cont tonite!! tata!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/02/2007 01:37:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home