Woww...
I never realized to the very detail how much or many positions I'm taking up.. till I was describing to someone who innocently asked what I am doing in the wee hours of the rainy night.. How I wished I could be sleeping... Awwww.... :)
Ministry itself..
1. Within my
team: Calling up some ushers --> getting forecasts and updating forecasts, getting into their lives...
2. Within
Section: Calling up/getting in touch with the RICs --> Getting forecasts for trainees and updating them online and excel, ensuring its done properly...
3. Within
Section: Updating the Paradox and ensuring all teams are up-to-date.
4. Within
Group: Ensuring the respective RICs from all sections submit forecast for trainees --> getting forecasts and compiling, updating attendance and submitting..
5. Within
Group: Forecasting and allocating Trainers for Sunday Training --> sms and more sms, update excel too...
WaaHhhh....that makes me have at least 6 excel sheets to look at almost every week!! Hahahah... No wonder... JX says she has been influenced by my excel sheets.. haha..
Revelation: I'm always
excel-ing.. hahaha.... that should be a good thing. Keke.. :P
Mmm.... I'm enjoying what I'm doing though.. hahah.. YQ commented.. I need a secretary to help me key.. wahahahahaha.... Mmmmmm....
Thanks for the suggestion... but no thanks.. hahaha....
"
Decentralised Authority --> for better control, not for things to become messier"-Quote from 94.
Yah.. and better control comes.. only when... the people doing it are "C" enough.. hahaha... or meticulous enough... heheh... :) Due diligence is definitely required here...
When the ones doing it are not as "C" or efficient, things just get slowed down in the process.
People whom are expected to submit requirements don't submit, submit late, delays not just one person.. but the whole team/Group.
Sigh... why why why?? Even the supposed best... has a substandard of getting things done...
I'm not the best... but.. I try my best.. to give my best..whenever I can.
I try to be punctual whenever I can... but.. there are just people... who.... from my point of view... coz I can only see it from my side...seems like "can't be bothered to..."
Mmmm... I mean.. when its once or twice... yah... understand... we all get busy at times... need to have more grace... but...when it happens all the time... haiz.... :/
We can't expect everyone to be cooperative all the time... in EVERY situation... there're bound to be people... who just can't make it happen.. and so... that's why Pastor always say... we live in a broken down world... .............
94 said something like this... "if each team has 1 mistake, then the SL will have to bear 5 mistakes for the whole section.. if each section has 5 mistakes..then the ACU/CU will have to bear 25 mistakes for the Group. "
Hey... your own little mistake.. doesnt affect only you.. it affects everyone else leh... :/
If only we can all be more focused... more meticulous... to ensure that everything is done... to the best of our ability and knowledge and understanding... then.. everyone can have an easier life... do you agree?? :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/11/2007 03:54:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home