Sent an sms to her this morning. Wanted to share what's been going on with her.
She did call back. But I was busy. After i was done, I called her back.
Me: Yah.. you called me ah?
She: Yah.. you sms me ma...
Me: Wah.. i sms u then u call me la?? so long no call me le...
She: Wei.. creating division between ourselves ah? abit silly rite?
Hahah.. that's how we talk. We treasure one another and we'll always be best friends.
Things happen, take place.. people gets busy.
We move on, and at points in time, neglect one another.
We just dont have so much time for everyone all the time.
But.. like someone mentioned.. friends make time for each other.
Yes. How true. If we treasure one another, we'll make time out for one another no matter how busy we get.
Matter of priority.
If I matter, I'll be remembered. Yah.. thats what i feel.
Anyway.. before I could tell her what really happened in DETAIL, she started to share with me her story. But its a happy story. Yayy!! Happy for you...
Good for you.. I'm still waiting for mine. :)
Will that distant our friendship? I hope not. We ever said that one day, it might.
Or rather you said, when it happens to me. I will. I said i will not.
Now you are going to be in it first. We shall see yeah? Haha.
No excuses. But am really happy for you. Cheers! And Praise the Lord for it. :D
Yah... might be meeting up with you tonite. But will wait for your call.
I still have my story to share...
Counting down... mixed feelings...
Good and bad.. more good than bad.. but... but... but.....
Can you understand how i feel?? what I'm feeling? Haizz.....
God... I know you are teaching me to go through it...again and again.. till i learn.. and till i know how to manage it. This is part and parcel of life...
I will learn.. I will learn to see beyond what I am going through.
I will learn to see a bigger picture.. a bigger vision...for a brighter everyone...
Yes....
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/15/2007 05:42:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home