Woke up at 4:30am.
Jayy smsed, called. I told her to give me morning call.
I told her. Let me call Nat first.
Called Nat.. at the 3rd/4th call, she picked up.
We were both on our nice, comfy bed.
Both struggling to get up. Wondering if we should go to airport.
For that 15mins. Or might not even get to see him.
Unable to decide. We decide to call 3rd partner - Ray.
He said. "I doubt so. I gotta work later."
Alright. Decision made. We shall all sleep in.
We'll send him a nice sms and go back to sleep.
Haha. Opps.. We really wanted to go.. bbbuuutt... a bit lazy also. Its 4:30am!!
Urgh..Mmm... But I'm sure he'll understand. Haha.
Don't think he'll expect us to be there as well.
But in the meantime, we'll sure get something done for him.
To give him when he comes back at the end of the month.
That's plenty of time! Yah.. Bleah.
Sorry... we wanted to.. our spirit was very willing, but flesh was weak..
And we all succumbed to our flesh at 4:30am in the morning.
Bleah..
Our well wishes sure goes out to you! :D
Congratulations once again! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/18/2007 01:56:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home