Mmm.... God's timing is really perfect... I was just thinking...
Besides those stuff settled last week and earlier this week... I finished my BS last week.
Hence, no BS on wed.. No CG this week too..
The only thing I'll miss probably is Svc.. Hmmm... still thinking.. maybe i can go svc 1? HHmmmm...
Yup.... God is never early nor late. But always right on time...
God is good...
Thanks to my dearies for being there on 1st nite:
Kenneth
Soo Eng
Terence
Feri
Jayme
Kean
Huiming
Yong Quan
Natalie
Celeste
James
Ray
Sijia
Feng Ming
From CG:
Kelly
Lingling
Cassandra
Eugene
And those who came again today... thanks so much... :)
Nat came at 4plus...
Van came at 5plus... together we fellowshipped till 6plus..
Then came
Jul and
Jayy... we spent more time chatting till
Terence came at 7plus...
Followed by always... the latest... but better to be late than never...
Ray... hahaha...
Thanks all.. love ya!!! :D
You make my day easier... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/13/2007 11:56:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home