Hee... Mmmm....
After being so 烦 and emo for so many days... finally..there's something to cheer me up.. hahah..
Yeah... something..that i never expected... i mean.. not so fast ba... hehee...
Well..thats why... don't ever strive for positions or glory.. just do what is placed in your hands.. stay faithful and do it with a spirit of excellence...
Promotion comes from God.. and God knows when is the best time.. to give you what you desire..
Delight yourself in the Lord..and He will grant you the desires of your heart... Ps 37:4 Yeah.. I've been enjoying myself thus far... and I thank God for the opportunity to serve Him in this manner... Thank You Jesus, for saving me... :)
It because of all of you out there... who helped me... and supported me.. that made me who I am today... Thanks to all... :)
I'm happy.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/26/2007 03:41:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home