Phew... it's finally over... 70 years of life... gone in a flash... in a twinkling of an eye...
in a split second. Pushed in.. burnt... gone...that's it...
Yah... Mount Vernon's cremation is so fast...
Normally, the cremation service at Mandai is longer.. there'll be a service.. a last chance to take a last look.. then they'll push in... then we'll go to the viewing gallery... see the coffin being pushed in... on an automated trolley... then there'll be a time of wailing and screaming.. before.. the wooden box gets tranferred into the furnace....
This is so fast.. too fast for reaction.... but well.... I guess grandma's in better hands now.. and I look forward to seeing her in Heaven when i get there....
"If you get there before I do...don't give up on me.. i'll join you when my chores are done... I don't know how long I'll be..." - Love me... by Colin Raye...Thanks to one and all... thanks to those who came... those who sent sms-es.. those who called... thanks for being there for my mum and me... My mum sends her appreciation to all who turned up.. You all are the best!! :D
Thursday nite... Service nite... Don't expect anyone to appear before 11pm. Or in fact, even later.. So was just there.. entertaining some of the relatives.. don't really know most of them... was sms-ing some of the people...and talking to some... haa...
Lexane came with her hubby at 6plus after her work.. so sweet of her.. she's my JC mate.. Thanks gal.. :)
First batch to appear was
Terence, Van & Nat.They were so funny.. they were not supposed to come.. coz somebody forbade them to come.
But.. being the nice people they were... they 不忍心 leave me alone.. and just wanting to be there for me...they came.. since they had free transport from Terence's CG member, who stays just opposite street!! Thank God man. :)
Next to appear was
James & Rachel Tan.Indeed, I feel so blessed... to have my team with me..
I guess more than half my team came down.. I had Kean, Soo Eng, Kenneth, Feri, James, Celeste, Rachel. In fact, they were almost all i had. Plus me and another who's heart is no longer with UM... Mmm.. and another.. who's been transferred to Sat svc... Woahh... I had my whole team came down!! I feel so loved and blessed to have them with me... Thank God! :D
Jayy was with them.. but she went home to change and then to cycle down...
When they arrived...they said the same thing. Don't let xxx know that we came okie?? Hahahha... So funny loh... MMm.. i felt..that no one has the 'right' to stop them from doing what they want lah..as long as its not against the Word of God, or sinning. Whatever we want to do... as long as we do in for the glory of God.. I think it's okay.
In fact.. i felt my section had bore a very good testimony for the past 5 days... my relatives were so amazed with the number of friends I had coming, plus knowing that they were all from Church. They were so impressed!! Managed to talk to a few.. and I hope in time to come.. I'll be able to lead them to Christ. Amen!
Yup.. last to arrive was
Jul, FM & Jo..
I'm so touched to see them. Knowing that everyone is already very tired... and yet they make the little effort to come down.. they don't all stay that near, except for a few.. but it's always the thought that counts... Really appreciate it....
Something that might sound sarcastic... But something that I always believed...
有心就走得到, 做得到.
If bo sim... can say all you want.. and nothing will still happen... Don't NATO!!!
And.. don't give empty promises.. I hate empty promises.. I rather you don't tell me... and let me be happy when it happens.. than to tell me... give me false hope... then to dash my hopes....
Duh duh duh...that's so disappointing... I dun like disappointments!!!
It's very true ma... if no heart.. nothing ever will happen......
Yup... at 1plus...
Vi, Kenneth, Jon & Hong came...
They stayed till 2plus and they left....
By 3am, only a small group of people were left...
Jayy, FM, James and Rachel Tan.
So nice of you all to keep me company...
But I guess I was too tired.. I fell asleep on the table... even when Kenn called... i passed the phone to them.. and i dozed off.... haha.. sorry... :)
They left at 6:30am. They wanted to leave me a note on the table.. but mum came down from her rest and woke me up... so they left.. and i went up to sleep.. for a few hours... before I woke up at 10am again.. Had a long day....
Huiming and
Shuzhen came at 1plus....
Thanks Jie and Zhen.... :)
So touched to see them there... It's always nice to have the support of your leaders.. Their presence.. just make you feel... special and you know you mean something to them.. :)
Even though Jie has tuition at 3:30pm at the super far east coast..she stayed with me till 3plus... guess she must have taken cab and still a little late for her tuition. hehehe...
Yah... everything ended at 3plus..reached home at 4plus... bathed...sleep till 8pm.
Had dinner... bought 1 dress.. bought some CNY goodies... then went to another wake..
Grandaunt passed away 2 days back... and tonight is the last night as CNY is approaching...
Yup..then went to the market... haha.. Eve eve of CNY... my downstairs is always super crowded with people and stuffs.. nice to be staying here.. hehe..
Yeah... now.. I'm super tired.. need to go sleep..and replenish one whole week of sleep... tmr still need to go attend the funeral at 10am.. ooh.... *yawn*.....Zzzzzzzzzzz....................
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/17/2007 02:30:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home