Been a long while since i last updated.. Nothing much to update. Hahhaa...
Most of the things that's happening can be found at Van 's or Jayy's blog. Or Nat's. Hahaha....
Well.. but I really wanna thank Van for making my day!! Never did I expect her to go all the way to NUS to get back my camera from JX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh!!! :D
It was definitely a surprise!! SOoooooooooooooooo Sweet of her rite... hehe.. :)
Yeah... I was still telling her how to help me get the camera from JX later, to get it before she goes for BS at 7:45pm etc... and before I knew it..when we were eating chicken rice, she just asked if I wanna take picture and she took out my camera!!!!!!!!!!! Wwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! hehehe.... So touched...really!! :D
Yeah... so my camera is now back. After being hospitalised for 10days.. and 'kidnapped' for another 3 days... hahahahah.... Yeah.. safely back home.. in the comfortable bed prepared for it... hahahaha... i'm going crazy....
Just done with all my excels.. yah.. am i slow or wat??? sigh...
Its late and getting less effcient ba.. hahaha.... but...well well.. IT IS FINISHED!! hahahha...
Yeah... time to pig liaoz... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/08/2007 03:24:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home