Yesterday, I had my team E meeting cum outing..
It was fantastic and great.
I hope they've been motivated, challenged and inspired to be even better ushers, members and friends.. :)
stronger bonds/friendships were made...



We celebrated Kenneth's birthday too..
Hey Kenn...2nd celebration from UM... hehee.. :)


Oh... did i mention.. i dropped my camera??!!?? yeah... i did.. bleah.. :/
Oh.. I had a surprise too.. ahha.. Mmmm.. not entirely surprise.. but..yeah.. a surprise.. :)
They gave me a nice card...and a CD!!! They made a powerpoint presentation...
So nice..and so touching.. hahahaha.. though the pics were abit current...
the wordings..really touched my heart...
Pity i can't upload ppt here.. hehehe. But.. for my eyes only.. :)

Thanks my darlings... for all that you've done..
I am who I am..because of who you all are...
You've all been great and wonderful...
Do keep up the good works..and keep burning hot for Jesus!! :D
I'm feeling soooo loved.... Love is in the air!!! hahahhaa.. :P

After our meeting.. we went to meet Team B & D for fellowship at Starbucks...
Cool... hehhee.. guess the few of us... had a great time together... :)


Team B

Team D

Team E
Alrite.. its 4am now.. and i must go to bed le.... Zzzzzzz...................
Gonna get up at 9am tmr!! Got appt at 10am.. Bleah...
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/13/2007 03:47:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home