hahaha.. I'm known for having all sorts of Cards.. haha.. Yesh..
VIP cards.. Discount Cards.. Mmm..
Been wanting to do a inventory of what i have...
From what I can find in my wallet and Card holder..
So here it goes....
BankingCapital Platinum Debit
POSB Go! Card
Singtel-UOB Platinum Visa
Standard Chartered Visa
UOB Lady's Mastercard
UOB-Metro Visa
Food & BeverageAjisen Card
Andersen's Ice Cream Privilege Card
Coffeebean Card
Kopitiam Card
Sakae Sushi Privilege Card
Swensens Cool Rewards Card
StationeryAttributes Membership Card
Popular Privilege Card
Tecman Member Card
Fashion BoutiquesEspirit Privilege Card
Giordano
iora Privilege Card
Sant Rolane Privilege Card
SKIN Card
ShoesCharles & Keith Privilege Card
Noda Privilege Card
OthersNTUC Income Card
Partyworld Platinum Card
Available from my friends..This Fashion
Hang Ten
Braun Buffel
Mmmm... I have only 24 leh... dont seem that much... hahaha..
Mmm.. have i lost some along the way???
Or.. MMm.... maybe I don't have that many after all!! Hahahha...
Mmmmm.. yeah.. so.. that's all I have...
Need anything can borrow from me..
Just ensure u return it back.. haha.....
Yeap!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/09/2007 05:00:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home