Oh ya...
While i was looking at my tooth...
I was wondering if i could keep it..
But i didnt ask...
I donno why I didnt ask..
For a person like me who strongly believes in Matt 7:7..
I wonder now why I didnt ask.. Duhz!!
I regretted..
You'd have guessed what I'll do with it..
TAKE A PIC OF IT!
Hhahaa.. I've photo of my mouth now.. hahaha..
But I aint not show you...
Hahhaha..
There goes my nice extracted tooth. HHhmmmm....
Oh yah.. I'm still drinking blood by the way...
Hahah.. hope it'll be gone tmr...
Oh yah.. and I realized.. no matter how strong a person is..
I think DENTIST is one place people dread going to..
Hahhaa.. i wonder who loves going to the dentist...
EEEEEEEeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk....
Meeting my manager tmr.. Pray for me.. wahahhaa..
Really gonna sleep early.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/19/2007 11:37:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home