/edited.
Visit www.willpower.com.sg for more on Dr. William Tan.. :)
Haiyoh... some technical faults... forgot what i wanted to write already...
Duhz... This post was supposed to be completed last nite.. but PC auto-restart...
And i went to sleep le... hahaha..
Mmmm....
Yeah.. attended my company's Annual Flying Start 2007 event yesterday. It was cool!! :D
Had a fantastic emcee.. nice food... yah... for once.. hehe...
Had an awesome speaker. Dr William Tan.
He had polio at the age of 2.. and was a kindergarten dropout.
But he went on to Selegie Primary School and then to RI.. then to many more PhDs...
He's a 1st Class Honors Student in Harvard and Oxford University.
And he's now a scientist and Medical Doctor.
Can you believe it?
Recently, Dr William Completed 7 Marathons in 7 Continents in less than 70 days...
Current record is by someone.. (forgot his name) in 99 days... cool eh???
He just came back from Antartica as well... doing a marathon there... Amazed...
If someone with such disability is able to accomplish much, what about us?
People who are able-bodied. What are we doing with our lives?

I guess, its usually pressure, immense pressure that compels us to do greater things.
Pressure from the world, from people who despises us, the strong urge from within to prove ourselves worthy, to prove and show that we are able to accomplish much...that will eventually push us to FOCUS and with determination, accomplish what no one seemed possible.
The theme for yesterday was ONE. One Prudential, One Force.
IMPOSSIBLE is again spelt I M POSSIBLE.
Nothing is Impossible... I am Possible!
I can make things happen.. if I focus..and with determination.
Next StarClub incentive --> PARIS!!!
I want to go!!! And that shall be my goal!!!
Paris.. here i come!!!!
Missed this year's Capetown.. urgh.. no one to blame except myself...
But PARIS... not to be missed... C'mon!!!
Press on and put in the effort!!!!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 3/17/2007 12:58:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home