falling sick.....
Yah man.. woke up to a funny accent when i talk. :/
I think...its due to a lack of water yesterday.
Was up since 5am.. went to Expo and left the place at about 5plus i think...
I think I only had a sip of water when i had my bee hoon...
Then i was in the far far end of expo where nobody would have noticed me..
Hahhaa.. one of the loneliest duty i ever had....
KLKK-ing most of the time... talking to my kind door ushers, walking around and wondering what i can do next and how i can be more 'useful' than just standing there and literally doing NOTHING!
Urgh.. kill me! I rather be at Bravo 1! hahaha...
I was listening to the set though... observing what is happening at MY bravo 1. Hahha..
When you have been at the same position for 6 weeks, almost consecutively and knowing exactly what to do, hahaa... the position almost becomes yours. Hehee...
Only the people that you have... and the congregation that you'll face will probably impose different challenges but other than that.. i like the feeling of knowing what i have to do and how i can do it well. Technical stuffs.. i think i'm quite ok le... its just the managing of the people that's with me and the unseen forces that i have to deal with.. ahha...
Hmmmm.... hopefully, I've been a good help to some who needed it.. :)
Yah.. my nose is a little runny.. Hhmm... need to drink more water today... yah...
A little sleepy..though I've slept quite a bit today.. Hmmm..
Gonna finish up the rest of my stuffs.. and I'm going go visit Bel later le.. yup... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/23/2007 03:46:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home