| You Are An ESTJ |
The Guardian
You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker. Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to achieve them. You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities. Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!
You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective. |
MMmm.... I'm still a Guardian.. haha.. :)
Hahha.. Yesh... I think i can be a detective..
I'm soo good with details and I've got superb memory that people always cant bluff me off..
I'm too observant so as to say... that... i noticed most of the changes that takes place, if not all.
Hahah... I can almost analyse the whole situations and decipher what's happening and what's going to happen.. and i can piece up bits and pieces of stories together to get a BIG picture of the whole story.. ain't i good or what?? hahahha.. :P
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/23/2007 12:18:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home