How different priorities will lead people to make different decisions...
A: Once in a lifetime, even if i take part, I'll cancel it and go for it man!
B: whee~ cool and how could i miss this special day? count me in =))
C: Yupp.. i can go.. n of cOs i will go.. Wahaha... . how can we miss it...miss this once in a life tym event...
D: I can't attend. I'm in Parade Of School. I'm not sure which day is our performing date.
E: Really want to go.. but i am involved... got to see the schedule...
F: Gotta see how. Need to support a friend who's involved...
???????
I guess it just only shows how close we are to the party involved..
If its someone close to you, would you have not go for it??
There're people who can forsake all, just to be there...
And of coz... also people.. who chose not to be there because another person has a higher priority in their lives...
Isn't that true??
Hahaha... it doesnt really concern me... but... it really shows...
And i wonder.. when its my turn, who'll be there???
Do I matter to others??
Will anyone lay down their lives for me??
Will anyone forsake anything for me??
Ahhh.....
I'm thinking too much... haha.. go do my work...
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/28/2007 12:25:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home