Woo hoo...
Tomorrow's the day!! Wah...
So fast.. The last time I was there.. i think it was 2004??
I didnt make it to 2006..coz W204 CG...
I didnt make it to 2005... coz W352 CG...
Wooohoo...
Finally i can be there again.. Mmm.. though... not by my own achievements.. its okie..
2008 I shall make it there myself!! Yeah!! :D
Haha... Looking forward to great food and great speaker!
Last year... we had SM Lee as the Guest of Honor leh... but too bad.. I had CG then.. gotta missed it..
Hheee.. glad that this year.. its on a Tuesday.. then i can go without worry...
MMmmm..... but... hole in pocket got bigger...
Bleah... wanted to wear an old gown... worn since 2003... but... Mum can't stand the color and design and the way it hangs on me... so.... yah.. went Northpoint earlier...
Suddenly saw this shop... which I havent been patronising for a long long while... walked in...saw something interesting.. not that interesting.. but at least.. nice... yah..so... tried... then...
Mum paid... bleah..
She said.."Lend you only... "
Got a pair of shoes to go with it too... my shoes...all cannot make it le... one pair broke last Thur somemore.. sigh......
I need more moolah...... finally... one more month to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, i'm looking forward to my blessings!!! Yay!!!!
Mum is cute... after all the shopping.... she can tell me...
Dress + shoes = $202...
Plus the dinner we had... you owe me $209......
me: faint....
hahaha.... yah... after i get my pay!!!!
One more month!!!!!!!! :/
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/02/2007 08:35:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home