Didnt blog for a few days now...
Suddenly, a feeling of emo-ness swept over me...
Spent 2 days meeting 2 different persons for dinner.
Through our sharing with one another, its really amazing to remember God.
Remember how He saw me through the seasons of darkness, how He never give up on me..
Even when i gave up on myself. How God continued to bless me, protect me, loves me.
God is Good..
Indeed, Deut 8:18... And I shall remember the Lord my God, who gives me the power to get wealth!
Amen!
Then again, I'm full of regrets for taking bus...
The 1st time i tried to be adventurous some time back, i took bus 67 (if i remembered correctly) from SIM... to Eunos.. After 90minutes, i decided to get off the bus at Eunos.. and i walked back to my office at Paya Lebar. I reached office 2 hours later after i left SIM... bah!!!
The 2nd time, i tried to be thrifty.
Knowing that its the only bus available, i hopped onto 196.
Had checked through the bus guide... looks like many stops.. but dun look that long..
I wanted to go Clementi...
Guess what?? I boarded the bus at 6:20pm. When i got off at Clementi Interchange, which has shifted some distance away, it was 7:50pm. *vomit blood*
Am i just silly or what?? I don't understand why some people just love taking buses..
Why the buses i take... always take sooooooooo long??
And i could have alighted off somewhere... and take the train.
I wont be late and wont be delayed... Urgh!! ARgh!! Sigh!! Haiz!!!
Sigh.. another wave of emo-ness..
So many "I want to do"... but.. so many "I just can't do it.."
Not because i don't have the ability to do... but... "It's just not right to do it.."
God... show me Your Way!
I'm confused.......... I long to... but..... I want just Your Way......
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/27/2007 01:47:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home