Maybe I've tried too hard....
We live in a democratic society and since when have we became autocratic?
Why do we make decisions for others?
Don't others have their own opinion?
When they don't want to, can't they say no?
And if they can, then why do we decide for them?
Can't we just "fulfill all righteousness" and just ask them?
I'm sure... if they feel negative, they'll say no...
At least.. we gave them a choice.
But when they are not even given a chance to express what may be what they want...
Is it fair to them??
Routines became routines..
Something that people used to enjoy doing... now no longer...
Routines has become a religious duty...
Something that I'm still excited about.. has become a chore to others...
Something that I look forward to... people has found it a bore....
Am i too rigid??
Am i too inflexible??
Am i not creative enough to sustain other's interests?
My heart totally crushed... when i heard something..........
When it's your project.. you do it with enthusiasm...
When it's not, do you lend your best support???
Does everyone else know what's happening to the once most happening group?
Don't you feel... we've all gone far apart???
Isn't there anything else that we can do to make it happen again???
Do we just want to see it tear apart???
It's already diluted.....
I don't want it to be this way.....
God.. it's your group... it's your people..
Bring us together once again....
Like we used to... and even better....
-RacheL- blogged @ 4/29/2007 12:40:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home