So much has been happening lately.. that i really dunno what to say..
I pray that God, I wont turn to be a judge.
I dun wan to judge others, lest i be judged.
But somehow, i really wonder..
Human are all selfish.. and we only do things that we enjoy doing..
If we wanna do it, we'll do it fast and good...
If we don't wanna do it, we'll not do it no matter how and we'll procrastinate about it...
We'll just 1001 reasons why we can't do it.. and another 1001 reasons to justify our actions...
Sigh....
What happened to where there's a will.. there's a way...??
With God, all things are possible.... ???
But we choose to let circumstances decide for us...
Watever happens, are we just going to use that as a reason why tasks given to us cannot be accomplished?? Do we take things in our own hands and compromise upon it??
I'm tired... of running the race alone.. i need supporters.. i need cheerleaders... i need people to lead me along and pull me up when i fall.....
Is there anyone who's willing to run the race together with me????
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/01/2007 02:37:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home