MOOLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes.. God... i need plenty plenty of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May is coming to an end.. and I've got an additional pledge between God and me to fulfill...
It's not a small amount... but..yup... God is good... So... yes...
June itself... i've got 2 weddings....
July.. i've got 2 dua zhong weddings...
One is my JC good friend... another is my Primary5-6 Best friend... Gosh...
Cannot be han suan about it... And I'm part of both their entourage...
so.. Please leave me alone on 7th July and 8th July.. I'll be running around like a mad woman, entertaining the grooms and what-nots...
I can't imagine how both hectic days will be... but well.. since I've promised them both.. I've got to be there....
Sorry darling... i know its your birthday... but... we'll work it out... :)
And besides the 2 dua zhong wedding... another rather good fren's ROM coming on the 22nd July... Phew.. tell me about it... I certainly need lotsa moolah to see me through these 2 months... not forgetting my BILLS (with CAPITALS)!!! It's so big that I can't really see it liaoz...
But i shall not focus on what is BIG in my sight.. because I serve a BIGGER GOD!!!
Nothing is impossible with God.. and He shall see me through this BIG BIG period...
Gotta be even more diligent and disciplined.. I've started... in the midst.. and I just got to persevere it through... God... rain down your blessings in my life... open the windows of Heaven so wide upon our lives so that our storehouse will have no room to withhold it!!!
I've given my all... and I know... I've sown my best..
God.. I'll be waiting... I'll be patient... and I trust in You and You alone!!
In Jesus' Name.. Amen!!!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 5/24/2007 12:16:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home