今天是农历五月初六!
也是我的农历生日!
对了! 每年吃完粽子的隔天就是我的农历生日!!
嘻嘻!! :)
可是, 今天没有面线吃! hmph!!
又老一岁了..唉......
Hahah.. okie.. enough of chinese..
Mmm... I love to eat Dumplings!!! Yummy!!!
I miss my grandma's dumplings... most fillings and meat!!!
Super nice one... sigh... many years no eat le... and I'll never get to eat her dumplings anymore..
Still remember during JC days.. I would tell her i wanna eat dumplings and she'll specially make some for me.. EXTRA meat one.. hahahha....
And I'll bring them to school for my classmates to eat during recess time.. haha.. nice hor?? Should have bring to school and sell them... would have make big money..
waahhahahaha.. me siao liaoz.... keke.. :P
Anyway.. ya loh.. I brought to school for those 2 JC years...
My classmates also ask me for it lo... hahaa.. how nice..
Now can only eat those buy from outside one.. no EXTRA meat... alot og MSG..
EEeekkk...
Anyway.. ya... going for BS later... Mmm.. yup... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/20/2007 04:53:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home