Woman are complicated creatures.. and maybe they are...
When a woman say yes/no... does she really mean yes/no??
Not all the time...
Sometimes... a reply is given... just so as to test/see your true intentions...
I may know kind of action my reply will trigger... and sometimes... i may just give the opposite.. so as to see... if you are sincere/serious about what you want to do...
Why do we behave like that???
Maybe... insecurity?? doubtful???
I don't know....
Got to know a sad news today... And I'm really feeling so sad about it...
Sigh..... Can I do something about it???
Can i salvage it?? Can i make a difference???
Can I??
Maybe I can.. Maybe I should try....
God.. give me wisdom and boldness to step out... and make a difference...
If things doesn't happen the way it should... at least i did my best....
Sad to see you go.... Really sad..... Why why why????
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/28/2007 01:23:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home