Phew.. another week gone...
It's been such a long weekend...
Days passed by in seconds... I almost can't remember what happened in the last few days...
Duty was okay today.. Just that made a silly mistake.. hehee.. :)
Hahaha... finally got my present from my section...haha.. Its a pink shawl.. :P
Ooh.. Didnt mention that I received 2 belated birthday gifts last week too.. :)
A Stila Eyeshadow in warm colors from my beloved Jie... :) and
A multi-colored lip gloss palette... from a CG member.. err... but i dun really use it.. hehe.. :P
Cool... And finally July is here... and that marks the real end of my birthday month.. June is always a special month to me.. During school days.. June is the much awaited month coz its the sch hols!! :)
And it has always been so... a month that just seem soooo...relaxing... It's a holiday-ing month... hehehe... that reminds me... I wanna go HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!! :/
Too bad.. pocket doesnt allow me to.... Hmmm.... well well... Shall wait for a good opportunity to come!!!!! Yayy!! :D
Yup... July 2007... 4 weddings and a Birthday... Aiyo... Reminded me of last year.... 4 weddings and a funeral... hahaha... Mmmm... This year is different...and it has really been great thus far....
Coming 2 months... :)
Hehee.. Thanks for all the wonderful memories and fun! :)
How time flies.... Hmmm....
This is a random post.. coz... I'm just posting whatever comes to mind.. not thinking of anything in particular... and it has got no particular theme or title... hehe...
Just wondering also... that people come and go in your life...
There're people.. no matter how hard you strive or wish to get into their lives.. and you never will... regardless of what you do.. they just won't appreciate it... and will think contrary to what you are thinking... and will simply take what you do as something offensive or something they can't see eye to eye with....
Yah.. Have you met/come across such people???
And there're also people...where you don't have to do much.. and they would simply treat you like best friends.. any little thing that you do.. would be magnified and would seemed to be something real touching to that person...
Well.. i guess its all about chemistry.. Some people are just born to clique with one another while some... maybe.. 八字不合吧!
Hahaha... we'll just step on each other's toes... even when nothing was said or done... Well well well.. that's life..
I thank God... for the people whom He has placed in my life thus far...
Most appreciate me.. and loves to be my friend...
I'm sorry... if I've offended you in any way..
And if you think I'm not worthy to be your friend... so be it...
Too bad so sad... I didn't do anything wrong against you...
If there's something you don't like about me.. tell me..
I can change if it's necessary.. or.. just accept me for who i am..
I guess if all the others can accept my weakness..why can't you and why must you pick on me?? Maybe the problem is not with me...
I am who I am... I'm not perfect...but I'm not using it as an excuse...
I'm changing to be better everyday.. and I want to make a difference everyday..
Thank You Lord, for making me, me!
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/01/2007 10:59:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home