Gosh...
I've never been this busy the past 1.5 years...
Been travelling all around Singapore meeting up clients and closing cases..and boy am i sooooo Happy!!! Yeah...
Been really tired talking to people.. but its so fulfilling when you know that money is rolling in...
Sigh... can i say that i regret not working hard the past 1.5 years??
Been complacent.. living on past hard work... and wasting my time on non-important or rather... stuffs that can't generate me income for my own livelihood...
But well... like what LY says... don't look back.. do something about it now..
Yes... Now I'm doing something about it...
And I'm working real hard... gotta make up for lost time....
Work hard.. save hard... for a brighter future!!
Amen!!
Thank You God for sending people to me..
Please continue to keep on sending... and keep me busy!!
Amen!! Thank You Lord for Your Provision.
Whoever believes in You shall never live in lack!
In Jesus' Name, Amen!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/01/2007 11:41:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home