Yeah...the much awaited day has come for EG... or "MG"??
Hahah.. yeah... we've planned and looked forward to the day and finally, the short 20 hours came and went.. Booo~~~
We reached at about 2plus...
Some of us went Wild Wild Wet! Heee...
It was a...... fun?? time lah.. Mmmm.. coz... its rather 'scary' intially.. for some of the games..
but it'll be something that we'll play only once loh..
Coz... if u play it more than 2 times, it seemed a little.... duhz..
And not worth going up and down so many times.. most of the stations are high high up... need to climb many flights of staircases before we get to enjoy the slide rides.. Kekek..
MMm.. but it was the fellowship la... we had a good 3 hours playing in the water...
Mmm... it was almost the 1st time that 4 out of 5 of us have stepped foot in there..
But I doubt I'll go in again...err... I'll really say there's nothing much leh.. maybe more for the kids ba... or teenagers.. but i think teenagers don't really fancy going there too.. haha..
Yup.. so we left at about 6pm, made our way back to chalet and started fire...
In Attendance were 11 of us... thanks to Mr Koh, for arriving at 10pm, after a long day...
Yah... you told me 8plus loh... Mmmm... where's ur bond?? tsk tsk tsk... :p
Yeah.. so we had fun cooking and chatting, playing... Even the most wu sim Terence came at 7plus after work.. And he brought a T-shirt to change too!! Really appreciate that man!! :)
I was saying that wu sim people will bring T-Shirt to change...
Van rebutted by saying that wu sim people will come straight down in school uniform and pia cab down loh... hahaha.. okie... give it to u la... :)
Hahaha... Yeah... We all hung around till about 11plus before most made their way back home, leaving 6 souls to clear up the mess... ahhha.. okok... some helped too....
Well... i volunteered to clean up ma.... I told them...
"Its okay.. all of you can go back... its okay one.. Rachel will clean up ALLLLL the mess... Its alright.. go go go ... I'll clean up eevveerryytthhinngg MYSELF!"
Hhahahahaha.... good eh?? Yah... but they left anyway.. ok la... small small gathering... nothing much to clean... basically we just THROW everything away... yah.. including the tongs... :(
Errmm... lazy to wash and bring back.. bbuutt... ok lah... under the command of 2 macho man... i shall just submit... hehehe....
Oh.. forgot to mention that we ended off the gathering with 3 Yam Sengs to EG.. hehe..
And we had Sparkling Grape Juice!! Hehehe.. nice nice.. :)
And something else la... those who were there.. u know what i mean... those who missed it...
Aiyah... too bad...
Ohh... sorry guys, if I've been too demanding on you last nite... Mmm...
Sorry ah... I very C one... so i expect things to be done properly...
Food to be cooked in the right manner.. if I had screamed at you or gave you that irritated face.. please forgive me k.. hehe.. i know you will la... Good friends always forgive, rite?? hehe..
I'll try to be less DEMANDING.. Darling say one loh.. say i DEMANDING loh...
Hehehe... ok la... Please forgive me k.. I'll change to watch myself more and be more sensitive to all of you.. :)
Ohh... forgot to mention also... we had a few rounds of improvised "Heart Attack"..
Hahhaha.. made me laugh like mad... MMm.. only the 1st round we did the authentic switching of cards.. loser to forfeit.. and the forfeit was to choose "Truth or Dare".
After the 1st round... impatience could definitely be felt in everyone. So it became a one-card-per-person. Open the card, smallest number-> forfeit.
Hhahaa....
Yeap... Well.. we agreed that all Truths and Dare will remain in that little 4 walls and so it shall be... hehehehe... :P
Yeah.. i think i really miss those times that we all meet up regularly and have fun fellowshipping.. Mmmm... guys... shall we meet up more often again???
Will everyone make the effort to turn up?? hehe..
It's quite saddening when people don't come or don't make the effort to come... when some others took the effort to organise the events...
If you've organised something before... and was disappointed when invited guests did not come, you know how that kind of feeling is like, rite??
Yah.. so.. if you are invited to any event in future, try to make it your best effort to turn up, k?
Don't let your indifference discourage the enthusiastic ones! :D
Yup... I'm like writing how many pages of essays now.. haha....
Yah... so I shall end off.. tired....
Gonna take a nap le.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.............
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/07/2007 01:48:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home