Ahhh... yes.. I need more time....
No matter what time i reach home... i still don't get to sleep early... duhz...
I was home at 9plus on Monday nite.. Then i realised that bedsheets were yet to be changed for the week... floor yet to be cleaned... Coz I had a busy busy weekend... :/
So I changed my bedsheets...put them into the washing machine... had my dinner...(porridge with pork floss.. one of my fav! :P) and then i vacuum and mop the floor... it was 10plus by then...
Bathed and checked my emails... and it was 11plus.. when i was done with the computer.. it was almost 1am... chatted on the phone a while.. and it was almost 2am....
Duh...
I reached home at 9plus... still end up sleeping at 2am....
If i reached home at 11plus.. i also sleep at 2am....
Sigh....
And when I'm in the office.. before i could clear much of the paperwork, it's almost a few hours gone... when i can finally settle down to make calls... time to leave for another appt...
Why is time running so fast lately?? It's really so fast.. that I can't take a breather... Before I can have time to think what day it is... the day is almost gone... :/
And then I'll realise that i've still plenty of things to do... be it work or ministry....
Ahhh... I'm so busy... :S
But its good.. hehee.. at least it shows I'm enjoying what I'm doing... and not dreading what is taking place.. that would have caused me to keep staring at the watch and hoping that it'll go by faster... hehehe...
But now.. I wish.. I have more time...... yes!!!
Ahhh.. looking forward to next pay day.. and i can clear another chunk of my DEBT!
Ahhhh.. yes.... finally i can see the mountain coming down.... hehee....
Good good...
God, please grant me more wisdom and opportunity to meet more people and get more business!! Yeah!! In Jesus' Name, Amen! :D
OKie... its almost 1am..time to orr orr le... hehe.. :)
GOod nitez everyone! :D
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/15/2007 12:46:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home