Yeah.. long time like no CGM like that... Coz past few weeks had combined zone CGM and make up CGM as my CGL is away on Reservist... hehe.. serving the Nation..
Yup... once again.. CGM is at my place again.. and gotta play the guit again..
Hee... Mmm... Feels rather stagnant in my skills.. Mmm...
I'm not a very good player... just ... mediocre... yah..
That's what I can think of.. its just simple strumming only...
Mmmm... I need a breakthrough in my skills..
Yes... anointing is important.. but skills also important leh...
Mmmm.... if I could go for intermediate class.. that'll be soo cool!!
Hee.. but now... already so busy with this and that.. I wonder if I'll have more time to go for lessons...
Contradicting.. Half of me wanna play... half of me... dun wanna play...
Anyway... Gotta go and practice le...
MMmm..
This week not much work.. coz been so busy last 2 weeks.. didnt get chance to make calls... so no appts fixed... but there'll be a few next week. Yeah!!
Tmr there's another one too.. Mmm... Just did my production sheet for this month..
很有成就感! Hee.. been working sooooo hard...
At least efforts paid off... Looking at the moolah that is coming in... I feel so proud too...
Finally... can get to clear my debts quick quick.... :P
Still a big portion to go... but at least.. i dun see soooo many digits now... one digit lesser.. kekeke.. :P
Jiayou jiayou!! =)
Oohh.. we got a new lappy... for my work and for Darling's work....
Yah... Hopefully we'll get to do more work on the go...
Hopefully can save on alot of paperwork also.. no need to keep soooo many things.. hehe..
Mmmm... i've many files in office waiting to be scanned.. Mmmm...
Maybe I need to employ an admin assistant to just stand there and help me pack and scan all the documents... into soft copy.. then there'll be no more paper work!! hehehe.. :P
Errr... I'm still thinking about it.. coz.. employ means need to pay.. prob $5/hr..
Hahhhaa.. anyone interested?? Prob a few days will be enough... flexible timing... just ensure my stuffs are scanned in and filed nicely... they are already very neat and nice le.. just some... misplaced ones... or maybe put wrongly when i'm in a rush kind.. hehehe....
Yeah loh... Mmmm.... hehee... But must be a neat and tidy person... coz I only want neat and tidy work!!! Hehehehe... I'm quite a perfectionist la... so.... if not what I want.. may need to re-do and re-do... hahaha.. Ops... I sound like a demanding boss..
Bleah.. :P
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/31/2007 05:00:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home