* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Thursday, August 23, 2007 *

Life's back to.. Busy busy busy...
Yeah... It's back to busy busy busy once again...
And I've really never felt better...
Appts after appts.. and I really thank GOD!!!
It's been such a long long time that I've had appts that ends late..
Met a couple at 10pm on Monday night.
By the time i finished.. it was 1130pm.. almost...
Thank God it was at Sembawang... well.. if it wasn't, I wouldnt have fixed it anyway..
Too far... I'll reach home real late man.. and I bet Darling won't allow me to go back alone so late.. Hah.. :P
Anyway, it was a good meeting.. :)

Today is Wednesday.. or rather.. its Thursday now...
Wednesday I had 2 good appts... 1 at 630pm .. the other at 930pm.. Bleah.. :P
Late hor... 1st was at Paradiz Center... 2nd was at PS's Food Court..
Haha.. another good appt..

Really wanna THANK GOD!!!!
It was a divine opportunity how i got to catch up with this long lost client.. who was passed down from my ex-colleague... well you see... there was no record of her contact numbers at all in the system.. all I had was her HOME ADDRESS..and i knew that she works as a model... and she stays at Jurong West... so.. I didnt really go all the way just to say: "Hello, I'm your new adviser..." Well... i just guessed that I wont be able to really get her anyway... being a model.. who knows when she'll be home?? Heheh.. :P

Well..She was passed to me... 3 years back i guess.. for 2 years.. i sent her letters and birthday cards without receiving any response.. yah... poor thing rite??
Like writing to the wall... bang!!
Hahahah.. Anyway.. yah.. so... i just keep on persevering and continuing to do what I ought to... and one fine day last year..
I was accompanying my cousin to meet this colleague of hers... whom we were trying to reach out to... we met at the food court... had lunch.. chatted... and made our way to Taka from Great World City.. we were still chatting when I realised that her name was (for privacy's sake.. I'll use something really generic..) Mary Tan....
I was thinking okie... familiar... then we were chatting somemore.. and my cousin mentioned something about her being a model before... okie... more familiar...
And i just wondered...and i asked her... don't tell me... your chinese name is Ah Mei?? (yeah.. its still generic.. hahha.. )
She was like... YAH!! How you know???
I was like................ I AM YOUR NEW FINANCIAL ADVISER!!!!!
Then she was like.... You mean you are that Alice Rachel Neo???
I was like.. YES!!!!
And she took out her handphone and searched and asked if that was my hp no....
Yah.. it was... but it was the older number that I had port over to my new number...
So i told her to give me a missed call so that I can have her number....
And yah... that's how I found my client... hahahaha....
Well.. she had wanted to call me... but she was sooo busy... she just saved my number in her handphone.. hoping that one fine day.. she'll have the opportunity to call me... hahahhaa...
For the rest of that fateful day, we just laughed our heads off... and were really amazed at how small Singapore can be.... hehehe...
It was amazing... Yep... :p

Btw.. i wrote something in the card that caught her attention and that's why she saved my number...
"... having been your adviser for 2 years and yet we've not met up.. please contact me so that we can review your existing policy.."
This sentence caught her eyes and she realised also that we've not met up... and I was still consistently trying my best to contact her via SNAIL MAIL... hahaha... :P

Yeah... So we had a GREAT meeting today... and I'm looking to the next time I'm meeting her...
Yayyy!! Thank God for divine appts.. heheh.. :)

Yep...
Also.. wanna thank XY and Van for coming down last week to visit me..
I know this is a bit outdated... but... really thank God for friends like them...
Van never fails to give me surprises here and there.. and XY also loh... bluff me say go for class..
I didnt know you had classes to attend at my place... hahahhaha.... :P
Yeah.. thanks for the great company.. spared me some boredom.. hehe..
Thanks to Darling for keeping me company too...Thanks for all your concern and time and love shown!! Hahahhaa.... (HM sure freak out at this... save all this for private times..she might say.. hhahahaha...)

Yeah... Thanks to all those who smsed and asked how I am doing too....
It was a bad night.. but it was all well and good eventually.. hehe..
Thank God for healing.. :P

Alrite... time to rest le..... more work to do tomorrow!!

God... send me MORE people and MORE open doors!!!
In Jesus' Name... Amen!! :D

Friends... in case you need any financial planning... thinking of investing your CPF monies.. saving up for Retirement... saving for your children's education... insuring yourselves for the unknown... give me a ring hor... hehehe.. :)
I'll be more glad to offer you my best advice.. Hehehe... :P
Of if you know of anyone who needs such advice... :P

I don't normally go round asking friends for business.. as I don't want to spoil any relationship..
Hahaha.. it might be sensitive to some.... :/
So.. I'll normally wait for friends to approach me themselves.... I always believe... if u know I'm in this line... you'll look for me if you want to... ya loh... that's my principal... unless... my very close friends...then I'll probably give you a ring when there's something interesting... ahhaha...
Yeah.. so.. call me if you need me hor... hehehehehe... :P

Yayaya... occupational hazzard... time to zzzzzz......... :P


-RacheL- blogged @ 8/23/2007 12:38:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home