* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Monday, August 27, 2007 *

Stagnant
Hehehe... i was referring to my blog...
Yah.. sorry to all faithful readers... Havent been updating my blog..
Ya.. coz.. busy la... tired la...

U know.. by the time i reach home.. be it from work or dating.. hehe..
It'll be 11plus or even later... and the only thing i wanna do.. is to wash up... have a nice and warm shower and finish up all admin.. and sleep!!!

But i guess last week has been pretty okay... I got to sleep slightly more..coz i reached home slightly earlier....
Well.. i realised that the amount of time spent in front of the PC every night is almost the same... so.. regardless of what time i on the PC.. I'll have to be on it.. for 1-2 hours to finish up all that I need to do.. and it includes admin.. reading blogs.. checking mails..etc...
Yah.. so i conclude long time ago.. that.. if i can reach home earlier.. i can also finish my work earlier.. leaving me with more free time to do what i need or want to...

I dont even have time to sit down and read magazines now.. I used to buy those monthly... CLEO... (erm... it used to be teens and teenage when i was much much younger.. hahha..) and read them when i'm at home... now... i can only read it at those nail salon or hair salon... hahah... :p

Yeah...
Last weekend's services was simply great...
Pst Kong spoke about Spiritual Concentration and Balanced Relationship...

Indeed.. whatever happens got to do with our own inner self..
Without spending time in prayer and devotion, there's only so much we can do...
I missed those times in SOT where we were completely immersed into the presence of God every morning, and being fed with His Word for a whole 10 months..
It was indeed an experience and process that I would love to have for the rest of my life...
If only I could just praise and worship God all day long, and be fed with more of His knowledge... hahaa.. but that's not what this life is all about...we are called to share His love and faith to others.. so that in our coming life in Heaven, we can truly praise and worship Him for eternity!!
Wooo... soooo cool rite.. :)

But before that can happen, I need to do what I need to do... to bring more souls to God's Kingdom.. and see more of my friends and loved ones saved...
I thank God for my Mum... and Dad is coming for Mum's Graduation this sunday!! Cool!! Hehehe... in fact, I think he's more excited than Mum is.. heard that he has asked Mum 3 times what time is it and when is it... He's even making arrangement to take the day off.. Wow!!! Cool eh!!! Must pray and pray and believe for greater breakthrough!!!
This year shall be the year of my dad's salvation!!! Believing hard for it.. I shall confess it daily and do all that i can to show Christ's Love to him!!!
Heee.. there's 3 of us..(yeah.. including YOU!)... I'm sure we can win one heart... :)

Yah... so many things have happened in the last many months... Been wanting to comment about it.. but always didnt get a chance to.... Mmmm.....

Just like how people come and go.. friendship come and go too...
It's amazing to see how people can leave you once they've gotten their aim...
I don't want to say that they "used" others... but.. its just like... treating others like a stepping stone... Stepping over/on them to get to where you want to... and forgetting how you got there...
It's so sad to see how people can be arrogant or even 忘恩负义.
Not saying that they are that that bad.. but well...
I feel it always voice down to humility... so what if you have title and position...
It doesn't give you the right to be ya-ya about it... Always must remember to thank the ones that have brought you there... and be grateful about it... Yah... ungrateful is what I want to say...
Never be ungrateful to the people that have come into your life, helped you along... taught you along... that's the worst thing one can do unto others...
Ungratefulness... never bring one far... it'll become self-deceit?? leading to self-pride and eventually... self-destruction....
饮水思源 - to remember's one's origin and know where that came from...
That's what I was thought since Secondary school and i always remember that....
Some people can get so 忘我 that they over-stepped boundaries... or just become rude and show no respect...

Sigh... sad.... I don't think I'm being censorious here... I'm just sharing my view point on certain things that has happened.... I pray that I'll always be grateful to those who have brought me to where I am now, in all areas of my life.. to be thankful always.. to be appreciative always and to love all the ones around me.. regardless of how I've been treated... I know.. that God has a love for me... that no one else can... I'll always remember.. that no one is perfect... we all make mistakes... and when i place my trust in people... I'll always get disappointed.. but when i put my trust in God.. He'll never fail me...
Thats why we always say.. "Men will fail; but God never fails.."
Hallelujah!!

And also.. another intriguing thing happened...
I wonder how a person can turn from one way to another.. when they've been immersing themselves into the Word of God... and once again.. I was reminded of what my CGL always say... Head knowledge is one thing.. Heart knowledge is another..
So what if we know ALL that we are supposed to do.. but never apply it to my life??
It will not make any difference.. all it will bring about is simply conviction and cause us to feel guilty... Note that guilty is something that the devil wants us to feel...
God never makes us guilty... because God never condemns... Only the devil condemns and when you do something wrong.. always be quick to repent... God will always forgive.. but please don't take His mercy and grace for granted...

Pst Kong mentioned something over the last 2 days..
The people we think are nice to us... and the people who are truly nice to us...
That's a lot of difference... if we are wise enough.. we'll always choose the right things and the right friends... sometimes.. friends in the world may look nice and kind.. but had we truly understand what the Word of God says... we'll know that there's nothing in common we have with them.. except that we all live on the same earth...
The moment we are saved, we are already a new Creation.. we should never look back to the past.. where it may seemed familiar and comfortable... it's so easy to go back to our past... that is a place of comfort... our comfort zone...
Living a life of Christianity is never easy.. God loves us too much to leave us just the same...
He always want the best for us.. and that means always seeking new things and breaking through.. What's the point of staying the same day in, day out?
Will we be able to shine if we remain where we are? No!
I'm aware of that myself too.. Hence, I've pledged to be a better Christian, a better disciple for God! I do not want to be a mediocre human being living on this earth, contributing to more waste.. but I want to make a difference in the lives of people, be it Christians or not...
As Christians, we are not perfect too.. we have our flaws and we make mistakes too..
But we need to know that ultimately, we look up to God.. not man... and He's the one who gives us our salvation and assurance.. not man...
Man and friends may fail us... and disappoint us.. but if we know that our assurance as who we are comes from God.. we never had to seek approval from man and friends..
Friends can say all they want about me... and it shan't bother me...
Of coz.. depending on which friends... if it's my leaders, of coz I'll be teachable and learn.. and change.. thats why leaders are placed over us to disciple and guide us...
If its negative or destructive criticisms... forget it... why let it bother me and affect my day?

Yes! My assurance is in Jesus Christ and nothing and no one can ever take that away from me!
I look to God.. and not to man!!
I come to church.. because I love God... and not because what He can do for me...
I love Him.. because He first loved me... He died for me.. and He's my Savior...
No human being ever died for me... and why should i let them affect my relationship with God my Savior and Best friend??

But of coz... because we are weak and imperfect... we are not called to be alone...
We have Cell Groups to help us along, to build us up when we are weak and to encourage us when we are down... we have small teams all the time because we want to be able to relate to one another... and help one another... it's just so different from the friends I used to have in the world.. they may be nice to you one day.. and turn their backs on you the other day...

They always have a motive for being nice to you...
It's either they want something from you.. or they can get something out of you...
Nah.. God... spare me from such people... but help me to continue to love them the way You do... and help me to be patient with them...

I'm happy to be a child of God!! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 8/27/2007 11:10:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home