Sigh... suddenly became sooo emo after a movie....
It was a rather sad movie... at least... i guess the lead actress's life was cham enough... :(
I think I'm very into shows/dramas/movies... whenever i watched something.. i can like totally feel for them and relate with them.. even though I may not have gone through any of what they went through....
The movie's based on a real life story though... so... yah....
The lead actress hung herself in the end... yah... Mmm... that scene still in my mind...
I shan't watch such shows in future... made me think and think.. haiyo...
From the moment I left the cinema till i reached home... my mind was just playing what the actors/actresses said.. Spoil my good mood....
Sorry Darling... to have to bear with my mood swing.....
As if I wasnt moody enough... came home, checked my email and it just added to my moodiness... More changes gonna take places... and I'm SO SAD! :~(
Sigh... CHANGE is the only constant....
Change is for the better... whatever I've sowed... I believe will grow to higher heights...
When there's no more room for my 'plants' to grow in my room.. I guess.. I just have to shift them to another place where there's more room for them to get more sunlight and water so that they will not stay to fight for survival... hahaha....
Yah... Well... New plants coming in as well.... Time to continue sowing and building up more lives... hahaha... :/
I'm not in a good mood now....
Off to sleep....
ZZZzzzzzzzzz.....................
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/06/2007 11:42:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home