Wow... woke up at about 10plus today...
And suddenly.. for a long long while... I feel so.... unburdened...
Not saying that I'm always burdened...
But i just felt a kind of no stress, no strings attached kindda thing...
Cleaned up the dusty house... floors were super dusty.. I wonder why so fast.. haha...
Bathed and went to meet a church mate to pass her some mooncakes.. haha..
It was a long story...
Mmm.. but since i have the time.. i shall just blog it down...
There were a few batches of mooncakes that were delivered to my place.. and one of it was through my mum's upline.. Edmund.
So on Sat nite.. Edmund came with about 5-8 boxes of mooncakes.. can't rem how many le...
So happily packed them into bags that i need to carry to bring on Sunday Morning...
And happily i passed to my respective 'customers' who have placed their orders..
Only on Thursday night when I was packing for the remaining boxes that I realised that I've got a box of White Lotus Double Yolk missing! And instead, I've extra box of Delight Variety left!
So i called up Edmund, thinking that there must have been a mistake.. only to find out that out of kindness, he has swopped a Delight box with the not-so-nice Double yolk box and had used the Delight box to contain the Double Yolk Mooncakes..
All the boxes are labeled on the outside, you see...
So when i pack..I didn't open up individual box to check la.. which sometimes i might, just to be sure.. but that night i didnt la.. and he was supposed to tell me of the swop but had apparently forgotten... faint...
And hence began my frantic search of the owners of Delight orders..
It came down to 2.
So on Friday night, the owner was confirmed and he verified that one of his supposedly Delight box contained 4 pcs of Double Yolk instead. Haha...
So.. i began the can-i-exchange-it-back-with-you thingy and finally after a few calls and smses,
I was supposed to pass the original Double Yolk customer her 1 box of Double Yolk this morning... and i managed to get her to pass to the 2nd person his Delight box during svc tonite.
Haha.. both of them are going for service tonite.. but i'm not..
So.. since Mr Delight was supposed to pass to Ms Yolk her Double Yolk, might as well get Ms Yolk to pass Mr Delight his Delight box as well..
hehehe...
So... i took a 20min ride bus to Ms Yolk's place... passed her both boxes of mooncakes, and then make my way home.. After a while.. i received a sms from Ms Yolk.. the sms amuses me.. and so.. it read:
"Just to let you know. Mr Delight(names changed to protect the identity of my customers) agreed. He will enjoy the "double yolk' blessing & I'll 'delight' myself in the 4 different flavor mooncakes. We don't exchange liao :)"Hahaha.. that was nice.. saves them both the trouble and hassle of bringing a box of mooncakes to service and back.. hehee... but the yolk is $3 more expensive la.. so Mr Delight benefits from it loh.. hehehehe...
But.. its still my mistake partly lah...
Teaches me a lesson to be more meticulous the next time...
Contradicting right??
To say that a person as detailed as me.. is still not meticulous enough...
Ya loh.. how can i afford not to be C??
Whenever I'm not, things go wrong... Of coz I have to be C and to always ensure things are done in the exact manner...
Hahahha.. and that's the reason why.. most of the times, i rather do everything myself to avoid any mistakes... hehehe.. and if anything goes wrong.. i have only myself to blame...
Like what Darling says... we can get things done alone and if anything goes wrong, at least we can't blame anyone for the error.
Hahah...
Yeah... and on a lazy Saturday afternoon.. I'm at home alone... using the PC and going for a nice.... massage later... I've still got one time left from a package years ago... really.. i think 2 years ago... hahahah... so.. it's the last one le... sigh.. after this.. i wont know when I'll get to enjoy such luxury again... Mmmmm.....
Yeap... its been a long while I'm at home at this time... and its kindda nice.. to be doing nothing at home.. relaxing.. and being online... hahhaa... suddenly i miss those times at home.. where I'm so bored that I have nothing to do and all i do is sit in front of the PC and chat the whole day....
The busyness of SOTM and being attached.. has left the past many Saturdays busy and running around all the time..
Supposed to have an appt today.. but he postponed.. can't make it again.. sigh..
Takes forever to meet this prospect.. Mmm... next Sat i might not be available.. so.. gotta see when then can get to meet him le... hehe...
Mmmm.. okay.. time to go for my massage le... coming home and have a dinner appt with a group of frens tonite...
Not all invited.. so... again.. identities kept a secret... heheheh.....
Yeah... long day tmr... hopefully I can come home early tonite and have a good rest....
Lalallalallalaalallalal~~~~
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/22/2007 02:41:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home