Was just talking to Yan.. or rather.. she came to talk to me..
Hehehe.. Yah.. she reminded me a few things...
Ultimately, we are all accountable to God ourselves.. we shouldnt let what people say affect us or cause us to sink into depression...
Did I mention that tears filled my room that night?
My pillows were wet.. bedsheets wet... i simply lay there, feeling cold and helpless..
Yan reminded me also of Pst Kong.
He may be doing what is right.. but there are still bound to be criticisms from people who are jealous, who don't understand or wateva... But because he knows what he is doing and Who he is serving.. he don't care about those negative remarks and never allow them to affect him in any negative way.. instead, he continually look up to God, to the One who called him, who led him, who guided him..
Yes.. times may be difficult.. may be tough.. but its what we go through.. so that we can grow and learn.. someone down the road will face such problems too... and having gone through them, I would be in a better position to encourage them...
God never lets anything happen for no reason or in vain...
Watever unrighteousness or sufferings I'm going through now, I'm sure God can turn it ard for something much better..
My trust comes from God...
My belief is from God...
And I look up to God all the time!!
Amen!!
Thank God for friends who care... :)
Thanks Yan!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/20/2007 04:11:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home