It's been a long while... since I get to have a relaxed day....
Nice to be able to hang around with your loved ones... and get things done...
Managed to accomplish a few things that was left hanging around...
Managed to walk around for a few hours and also managed to spend some time together..
Just enjoying the company... without any rush or stress..
Hhaha... though we meet up almost everyday... but it's always rushing from place to place.. and never a relaxing time to do nothing but just hang around...
So its a nice time spent today...
And in the midst... alot of sms-es sent out also..
Hahha... I wonder how a detailed sms sent out can still be mis-read...
Sigh.... maybe sometimes I'm too detailed... such that people can't really be bothered to read through all the details... Hhahaa...
They merely screened through and guess what I wanna say ba.... hehe..
Well.... i squeeze in as much info so that everyone can save on their sms..
No need to send one qn... send one reply.. and then send another qn and reply...
Hahaha... but well.. not everyone appreciates that... well well...
Sometimes... I really wonder if i need to send to so many people....coz i wonder if those recipients read them and the best thing is you don't even get any acknowledgement from them..
Hahha... so.. sometimes I just can't help but feel extra... haha...
Well...
Sleep early.. wake up early tmr.. :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/29/2007 11:45:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home