Yeah.. finally.. Wen Wen is discharged from 'hospital'.
She 'fell sick' last Friday.. actually was rather 'sick' since Wed when she was first discharged.. but i didnt notice it.. bah.... me bad...
Hahah.. so.. after i failed to 'revived' her last Friday... i sent her in to 'ICU' this afternoon..
After some diagnosing.. she needs to be admitted...
Thank God.. it was only for a few hours.. she was 'discharged' later.. and i took her back...
But there was still some unknown condition which had to be dealt with..
Because the 'hospital' closes at 5pm.. i had to leave with her.
I asked for the 'medicine' to be given to me and I'll 'feed' her on my own till she's 'well'..
Yeah.. and it took me a good 6 hours of care and patience to nurse her back to 'health'!
Hahahhaha... Yeah.. now everything is okay.. and everyone is happy!! :)
Hehhee.. Darling is the happiest.. coz I'm happy now!! hehehe...
Yup...
Gotta start working again.. REAL H-A-R-D!!! Heee.....
Mmmm.... i was at AMK Mac from 545pm.. met a client... till about 615pm...
Had dinner.. and saw some ushers.. hehe.. joined me for dinner too.. and then they left...
Then i sat at the same place from 7plus.. till 11plus..
After umpteen install and un-install... finally.. it was done!!
Hahhhaa.. soo happy.. I won't be satisfied till i get it done...
Yeah.. So.. Darling.. don't try to stop me from doing it...
I have to SETTLED it...
Be it ANYTHING... I like to settle it before moving on...
I don't like to be stuck in a half-past-six situation..
I don't like to be hanging in the air..
Kekeke.. yeah... just when i was leaving..
My cousin saw me and called me...
I went back to Mac... sat and chatted with her and hubby till 1215am!!!
Took the last train home... reached home at about 1am...
That's the time whenever i take the last train....
Bathed.. and then settle admin and stuffs... and here I am..
Now.. I'm almost going to sleep le...
It's been a long long long while.. since i slept at this kind of timing man...
Hhahaa. Jay commented that I go offline at 10plus 11pm lately...
Ya loh.. tired.. and got to entertain other people ma... hehehehe....
Today no need... so.. online till so late loh.. Hahhaa..
Coz both also busy... plenty to do.... hehehe....
Yeah... But I just hung up not long ago also... hahaha...
Yeah.. going to sleep le.. appt at 12pm tmr...
Ciaoz!!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/25/2007 02:57:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home