Yah.. Seems like I've tried to sleep alot whenever I can..
But then.. seems like its still never enough... sianz.. :/
And just when I thought I can sleep in later tomorrow.. I just remembered that I gotta accompany Dad for his Laser on his eye tom.. Hope it's gonna be a quick 'operation'.
Brr... mum blames it on his stubbornness when he had his 1st eye operation donkey years ago, he didnt really rest his eye, continued to smoke, and wasted his time at the coffeeshop chit chatting with his friends.
Mum's conclusion is: No proper rest after operation will lead to multiple complications in future.
I guess its so true... MMm... :/
Gotta be at SGH by 845am!!
And what am I still here?? sigh...
Hair still wet.. no choice.. lazy to on the hair dryer le..
And yup.. I'll try to go sleep soon... I'm so tired.. Spent 3 hours talking to a client earlier...
But the good thing was, he treated me to a nice buffet dinner at Miramar Hotel!!
Hahahah.. he works there la... kekeke... :P
Btw, he's my long time friend cum CG member... so.. i dared to meet him there... else... u think i'll go to Hotel to meet a client?? NO WAY man!! Hahahha...
Yup... Feels so blessed... Haven't really been paying for meals past 2 days...
Yest's brunch at home... dinner at someone's house...
Today paid for brunch.$5 (Got cheated for a bowl of prawn noodles!! Bleah.. should have checked the price.. but it was a coffeeshop lo.. not even Kopitiam.. just normal, old coffeeshop somewhere along the street!! Grrr.. :|) .. dinner at Hotel Miramar!!
Tomorrow guess will have to pay for everything...including Dad's... or maybe we can go dutch??
MMmmm..... not enough money to last till 10th...
2 weddings killed me and sucked me dry... Grrr....
Next 3 coming up... KILL ME!!!
17th, 24th & 25th Nov...... God, I pray for MORE, MORE clients to come look for me...
So I can clear my DEBTS and give to You for the upcoming BF!!!
Well... I'm still giving to You even if I don't clear my debts... but it'll be better if I could clear them all SOOONN!!! :)
I wanna have more so that I can be a blessing to others!!!
Thank You Lord, for the blessings on the way!!
I'm waiting excitedly to receive them!! :)
Yeah!!! My God is a GOOD God!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/31/2007 01:11:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home