Okay... this is a post on rainbow..
I saw a rainbow last Friday.

It was such a nice sight. Pity Darling not with me.
I was on my way home from Yishun MRT.
Along the pathway, I saw many people standing around looking into the sky.
Being a typical curious Singaporean, I looked up in wonder.
And I was so surprised to see a nice big, differentiated rainbow. That meaning, the colors were really sooooo well defined and sooooo obvious and soooo nice!!!
I doubt and I don't remember seeing such a nice rainbow in my life!
It was like... sooo clear!!!
I mentioned that there were many people standing along the pathway and yes, they were taking pictures with their handy camera-handphones.
Owning 2 of such, how can I not join in the crowd? Haha...
So i walked down further and tried to get a nicer and better view. I took 4 pictures.
But now, I can't upload it coz this website has some problems.. Urgh!!
Look at my MSN dp, one of it is there..
Not as clear as what my naked eye saw, but it was still a nice sight.
I took 4 shots and then left for home.
It was so nice.. oh... i made 2 wishes too.. :)
And I was reminded of God's covenant with Noah.
God assured Noah that He would never destroy mankind again with a flood.
Do you know when the 1st rainbow appeared to mankind?
After the Great Flood that destroyed the whole earth, except for Noah and his ark.
God said that the rainbow is a reminder of His covenant with Noah that He would never destroy mankind with flood ever again....
Yah.. I think I didn't remembered wrongly... Hehee...
Seeing the rainbow also caused me to ponder over why it appeared last Friday.
Is He going to come soon??
Mixed feelings.. I need to evangelise even more and be more urgent each day.
Time is running short... We can't afford to lose more time.
God, empower me to be a better servant for You, that I can reach out to the lost with Your love and kindness, that my light will shine for Your name's sake.
Amen.
*photos to be uploaded when the website is up*
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/13/2007 09:42:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home