Wow... after a long while.... finally.... I'm alone at home...
Good and bad la... good coz no one would nag at me when I'm facing the PC... be it Mummy or BB.. hahaha...
But feels a little weird... Hehhee...
I'm sooooooooo tired.....physically...
Today's duty not that fantastic as well... bleh...
More to learn of... and I'm not a 老教 at my position anyway... so still got room for improvement and things to learn... it'll be bery sad if i'm already complacent in my position.. which I'm not.. Still not exactly sure of everything... still can run without much mistakes and hicupps but still not THAT sure...
So.. learnt something new today...
Good thing! :)
Its only through mistakes made that we learn... if I never make the mistakes, I'll never know what went wrong... and its a good thing... Hee... :)
Yup... hopefully will get to do the same position again the next duty.. and make it better! :)
Yeah! :)
Alright... I'm going to take a nap.. yes! nap on a Sunday.. super nice.. hehehe... and then I'm going to a wake tonite... CG member's grandfather... yah...
And the irony is BB is attending a wedding tonite... Bleah....
Looking forward to my own! Hehehe! :P
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/20/2008 04:35:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home