Pst just shared a message on the Power of Faith, having confidence in doing what we do..
Having confidence shows that I'm an effective servant.
We all need a secret place in God that we can turn to.
A place that in times of downness, we can turn to, and rebuild our confidence in Him..
Do I have fear? Or do i have confidence?
Worldly busyness have kept me away, distracted me away.
I may seem to be busy with His work, His ministry, but has it really been His ministry or mine?
His glory or mine?
I need to draw away, I need to turn back to my quiet place... I need a place of solitude.. where I can rebuild my confidence in Him once again. I need to repent of my complacency...
Yesterday's CG message was about Knowing God, not knowing ABOUT God..
God, I want to come back to the place where I know you once more..
Not me, but You.. You and You alone... is what that will satisfy all my needs...
God, I Love You... and I need You....
Challenges prove that I'm still a daughter of God...
I thank God, that challenges are still all around me...
Devil is still fighting me, because I'm still a threat..
I will win, because God is with me...
I will win, because God is righteous..
I will win, because I'm a daughter of God...
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/19/2008 06:28:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home