Alright... met up with Merchant Court's Sales today.. and met up with Stefine too.
So I guess very likely we'll be holding our ROM at Swissotel Merchant Court's Poolside. :)
Finally, we are back to the original venue that we've wanted right from the start..
Hahah.. after a BIG BIG round, we are back to ground zero.
Hmm.. but at least better than nothing.. I still love the poolside. But due to the venue's availability and cost, we gotta cut cut cut down on the guest list for ROM.. Mmm...
Its almost $40/head inclusive of venue booking of $500++!!! :O
But its a nice place la.. Would still love
My Secret Garden but then, they have a minimum of $3000 spending, which I think would not be wise la... spend so much... in then end, might make a huge loss!! :/
But for those who have the budget, I would definitely recommend the place.. well.. at least.. I have one of the most important event in my life there.. *wink* ;P
Yup... settled the Videography and Animation too.. Hee.. have always loved
Stefine's work.
The 1st occasion was when I saw it at Ping Ping's wedding on 7th July 2007. It was simply awesome.. And I knew from that moment that I would want to have mine with them too! Heee..
Since its cheaper to have a bundle, we took their Animation with Videography... But still not cheap loh.. $2000++ bleah.. :X
Thank God at least for photography, we can save abit. My
Cousin-in-law has just started on Wedding photography and when i asked if he could help us with it, he mentioned that he could do it for us FOC! Just need to give him an Ang Pow for appreciation will do!! So nice of him! Hehe.. He recently took for my another
cousin and i felt that he was good!
What's more surprising was that it was his 1st attempt at taking wedding shots!
Heh.. initially thought that it was more impt on AD to get a professional PG, but then, since we are gonna spend so much on other stuffs already, and we are gonna spend so much on our
Bridal Photoshoot, i think we can save on AD photos la.. hehe.. of coz we wont shortchange him la, will give him what he deserves... just pray that he'll do a great job for us. Have confidence in him!! :)
Yup.. more things settled... less stuffs to worry about... just money to think about..
But guess, will just trust God and trust in His providence! Amen!:)
Hahaa... our planning has mounted to almost $70,000 for the whole wedding inclusive of Banquet... if u ask me now, I've no slightest idea how the money is gonna come, but i believe that when the need arises, God'll provide.. Amen! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/07/2008 11:21:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home