Oh man...
Some meeting coming up..and i gotta tabulate some figures...
Can't believe this is killing me..
Too long no do such things le... suddenly, I felt sooo helpless!!
Argh...
But it got better as i continue to do it.. and yayy!! I've finished it...
Praise the Lord for the patience.. kekeke...
Really felt like crying when i saw the figures initially man... Soooo many figures... but finally, managed to got it narrowed down to a few important figures to note and viola!!
I can go sleep le..
Gotta wake up for support tomorrow.. sigh....
*yawn*
Another long day...sianz.... got Verifier as well... gotta be home dunno what time...
And got training on Sunday... can't sleep late also..
Monday got monthly meeting...need to get up early as well..
Oh my God!!!
I need more rest, God!!!
And more money!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/12/2008 01:30:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home