It gets quite stressful nowadays that I've placed so many countdown timers on my blog!
Haha.. Those are the days left to some events that I've been looking forward to...
But yet again, it gets quite worrying at times.. sigh...
It's supposed to be something exciting and all that... but sometimes, some things will tend to cause it to be not soo nice.... But I believe that it's all gonna work out well...
Coz I serve an AMAZING GOD, who can do AMAZING things!
Yup!
Like he said, I worry too much, think too much, and work too fast....
I gotta HOLD... and SLOW DOWN....
Alrite alrite... I will wait.......
PATIENCE... is what God is teaching me... Yeah.....
Everything's alrite... I've got Jesus with me.....
Everything's alrite.. my Savior's walkin with me.....
I shall fear no evil, for Your rod and your strength they comfort me!!
Amen!!!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/01/2008 01:20:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home