One ZERO and it makes all the difference.
Both can make things happen, and in different ways.
Would I want to settle for a lower one when I know the higher one can be done, with more hardwork, sacrifice and sweat..
Why do i want to settle for something that's easy?
Is that the kind of style that I want? No.
That has never been the way I want it.
And that is the power of one ZERO.
On its own, it means nothing, powerless.
But when you attach it to another number behind, it's power & magnitude increases as you add more of it to the back.
How can someone make do with just 3 of it, and i would rather have 4?
Am I asking for too much?
Is this not what I'm worthy of?
Am I dreaming?
Pastor says we should have a dream. A BIG DREAM!
And work towards that dream!
Yes! I'm going to make it happen, trust me, no matter what, I'll see it coming.
Stop giving me the wet blanket. I'll prove you wrong!
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/02/2008 03:15:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home