Talking about nice cupcakes, someone left a msg on our
Multiply account today.
And the cupcakes really nice!!!!
Mmmm... now thinking and still thinking if I should spend the money getting the cupcakes.. very nice and sweet loh.... but then scared later mummy complain so sweet la... waste money la.... sigh... but its soooo nice!!!!! Yummy!! I love the decoration on the cupcakes... its all so unique!!!
Check it out! :)
And.... I'm counting down 70 days to our Solemnization and 185 days to our Wedding...
Days are getting faster and more unpredictable...
Dunno why, arguements and quarrels seemed inevitable nowadays... we seem to be quarreling or arguing about something every day. Or maybe its the same thing every single day. There seems not a day that we are not angry with each other for something...
why why why? Issit the stress of preparation? Don't think so leh...
But I'm kindda sick and tired of all these nonsense...
Yes! Nonsense... because i think sometimes its so uncalled for...
Maybe that's why we need compromise and understanding from each other.
I'm really learning patience... and I hope he does too...
I've learnt to 看开.. and not be picking about little things... but why must he pick at every single little thing? Must he get angry all the time?
It's bad for health and just spoils both our mood.. Really loh...
Sigh.... something to learn.... new things and events happen everyday....
忍忍忍!!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 2/29/2008 01:02:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home